Re: slow hard drives crushing interactivity

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> What do you mean with "not full upstream support"? the "make icons nice"
> stuff, or something else? Linux support not up2date?

No, there are a ton of patches in ooo-build against 1.1.x line of
OpenOffice.org, and those have to be re-verfied against each new version
that comes out, including removing those patches that have been pushed
upstream.  Sometimes the patches have to be rediffed as well.  That's
basically what I mean, ensuring the patch set still applies.

Dan