Re: rawhide report: 20050126 changes

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 14:47, Build System wrote:

> New package jakarta-commons-beanutils
> 	Jakarta Commons BeanUtils Package

<snip more Jakarta and Struts packages>

Hmm, I thought you were striving to reduce the amount of packages going
into Core? Just asking really, but is Jakarta and Struts something that
should be in Core? If so, why? What makes them important "base
distribution" packages?

(Sorry if I missed something and this is something that'll be moved to
Pre-Extras)

--
Tarjei