Re: further package removals/potential package removals

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 09:31 +1100, Norman Gaywood wrote:
> > because at the moment, we still haven't worked around to define
> Extras
> > yet
>
> Is there a definition of Core?

http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/terminology.html

And we have been releasing Core for the past 3 Fedora Core's that you've
been getting, with a schedule for FC-4 out

We don't however have a released Extras _yet_ (besides Pre-Extras).
After there's a hashing out of the issues to make Extras happen (sure I
know there's terminology for it), we can start making sure that nobody
thinks of it as "inferior"

	then the task goes on to defining Alternatives :->
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/