Re: Fedora and Xen: A Quick Start Guide

On 27 Jan 2005, at 00:33, Rik van Riel wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

In my case, I need to:

mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.disabled

or Xen will hang during boot.

I have not seen this happen here. Could you get a backtrace and system details needed for me to figure out why the bug is happening or how to reproduce it ?

I'm sorry I'm unable to test this right now. I'm currently "bk pull"ing from the latest xeno-unstable branch and it seems to work fine with TLS.