Re: rawhide firefox and background colour of webpages (CSS broken?)

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Carlos Rodrigues wrote:

Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Fonts & Colors -> Turn off "Use system colors"

This is a new default in the development packages of firefox, a bad one IMHO.

I humbly disagree. I would argue that all apps should, by default, try to follow/use system colors, including web browsers.

-- Rex