Starting sshd errors

Up until a few weeks (couple I guess) openssh was working fine.  But now
when trying to start it, I get "initlog not found", which is around line
107, when the /etc/init.d/sshd file has "initlog -c blah blah".

Have been away from home last few weeks so haven't really been able to
pay attention if this problem already has a fix, so sorry if asking
again.

Thanks,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"