[ANN] Release Notes Errata - Wiki Freeze

Hello Docs, Devel and Marketing,

I would like to take a snapshot of the Release Notes Beats on the Wiki
to be used as an errata release for the web on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 at
23:59 UTC, we will clean up and push to translation on Thursday, April
6, 2006 giving translation a week to get as many languages available to
us over the following week.

One question I have for Development is can we then roll these new
updated release notes and translations in to a package update for our
users?

The web and maybe package errata would be available on Friday, April 15,
2006.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen <docs-list fedoralinks org>
Fedora Documentation Projects