Re: please enable XFS in anaconda

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> David Chambers wrote:
>
>> Can't comment on SELinux, don't use it :-) :-)
>
> It doesn't matter whether you use it or not. SELinux support is
> important to this project and filesystem is a critical piece. If anyone
> is volunteering to support whatever features Fedora needs, test it and
> keep it updated, that's when XFS can be considered for being available
> for default.

I'm already getting xfs bugs & xfsprogs bugs from fedora - some I fix,
some I pass on to sgi, some are still unfixed - IOW, about like any
other fedora subsystem.  ;)

I'd be happy to continue to look after xfs & userspace as well as I can
(given various time constraints) for fedora, and I'm sure the sgi guys
will offer backup support as they have been already.

-Eric