Re: RPM roadmapping

On 8/1/07, Nils Philippsen <nphilipp redhat com> wrote:
> Anyway, if we're talking about huge changes in RPM, I'd like the 2GB
> payload barrier to be gone.

Awesome, I'd love to just rebuild a fedora-universe package that
includes the equivalent of an everything install in one easy to use
rpm.

-jef"one rpm for the whole repository,is a much cleaner solution to
repeated scriplet actions than the post-tranaction  garbage collection
concept. All of our users have gigabit fiber to a mirror
right?"spaleta