Re: please enable XFS in anaconda

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:06:56 -0400
> Jarod Wilson <jwilson redhat com> wrote:
>
>> Betcha we'd get more testing in more scenarios if we didn't require
>> the flag though... :)
>
> Heh, sure.  Still need to do that test to see if you can /boot from it
> successfully.

# mount | grep xfs
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 on / type xfs (rw)
/dev/sda1 on /boot type xfs (rw)

Works quite nicely, thank you. :)

Nb: there are still two bugs related to getting that working, the first
being bug 250815 that I just filed, the second being a grub-install bug
that Eric is about to file.

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com