Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-08-02

Brian Pepple wrote:

      * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureCodecBuddy - FESCo
approved this proposal.

I wish FESCo hadn't approved this. There is a lot of things being discussed in FAB list about this and Max Spevack was going to get legal to look into the questions raised there. From my understanding the package under review currently is not how we want this feature to work.

Rahul