Re: F7 metacity unrecognized ?

I do not know if this is related to your problem, but recently I found
my GNOME session locking up. Mouse clicks would not work, keyboard
would not respond, etc.. Sometimes I could restart X, and at other
times I had to manually reboot.

This happened after I updated some packages to Rawhide, and the
problem seems to have got resolved after I updated Metacity to the
latest version in Rawhide.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--