Re: Kernel Modules in Fedora -x

Les Mikesell wrote:

And I added my comments because RHEL demonstrates that a distribution does not have to pass upstream breakage directly to users,

That involves tedious back porting. Not something we have the resources in Fedora. Fedora has a explicit goal to be close to upstream and the explicit non-goal to support proprietary components.

Rahul