Re: Kernel Modules in Fedora -x

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:34:49 -0500
> Les Mikesell <lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
>
>> Can you - or someone - comment on whether you'd trust it with your
>> working copy of something important?
>
> All my development happens on Fedora, I push the code up to hosted.fp.o
> periodically.  The only real thing stopping me from having more on
> Fedora is the timeline.  There are servers that I just don't want to
> touch, save for the few updates that apply to that install set, for
> years, and for that I have RHEL, the Long Term Fedora.  Everything else
> is Fedora.

My "day job" is RHEL kernel stuff. And yet, my personal web and mail
server, home file server, home workstation, office workstation and
laptop all run Fedora (and F7 at the oldest now). I most definitely
trust Fedora with my working copy of something important -- like the
PITA backport patches I'm working on for the RHEL kernel... ;)

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com