Re: Enabling Compiz by default?

Dr. Diesel wrote:
On 8/9/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi

Have we considered enabling Compiz by default in GNOME and fall back to
metacity if the driver or hardware don't support acceleration? That
would get desktop effects out of the box on Intel and some ATI cards.

Rahul

--
Last time I checked the default Remote Desktop utility (vino) was
still broken?  Nothing but a frozen screen anyhow.

Seems to work fine here. Can you check again and file a bug report if it doesn't work?

Rahul