Re: Kernel Modules in Fedora -x

[11.Ağu.07 16:21 -0500] Matt Domsch:
I've got a bugzilla request in (#250377) to add hooks to the kernel
packages, which dkms can hook into.  In this way, on kernel package
upgrade/remove but before reboot, DKMS can do its thing.  I'm doing
this with hooks on Ubuntu/Debian kernel packages now, and it works
great.  That would make this even more seamless.

That would be nice to have.

I have a module loading from /etc/sysconfig/modules/ (to be picked by hal), for which dkms_autoinstaller on next boot is too late.

--
~sertaç