Re: Feature: Fedora Electronic Lab

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:31:21 +0200
"Chitlesh GOORAH" <chitlesh fedoraproject org> wrote:

I hope to complete the wiki page by this Thursday so that FESCo could
review it. This email is to familarise everyone about this little but
important feature for education, so that they can comment and suggest
ideas on how to proceed.

This looks like it would be served better as a custom spin of F8.  It's
not really a feature so much as a package collection.

Calling it a feature allows us to highlight the focused effort that has gone into bringing these set of packages into the Fedora repository. I think that is a good thing to do.

Rahul