Re: reducing power usage of Fedora - how you can help!

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 12:06:58PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> HOW YOU CAN HELP

It is not really related with the powertop issue, but as the acpi
maintainer I get a lot of bug reports for acpi, which I cannot act upon:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=acpi&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=MODIFIED&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=

Looking at old bugs for acpi it seems that prior from the inclusion of
the acpi package in fedora, this bug was watched over by
jgarzik redhat com, see:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?component=acpi&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=

Please, could somebody more knowledgable of acpi issues be in initialcc
for acpi?

--
Pat