pam, nm, pa (WAS: Meet the desktop team)

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

Meeting notes are up now

Great! I only read those concrete things:

# kill xfs
# kill pam console
# nm by default
# pa by default

The first one I understand, not the three later ones, and they need discussion on fedora-devel-list I believe, so could you elaborate or refer to mail threads on the desktop list?

Linus