Re: Taking over empathy?

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 15:27 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
According to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/
OrphanedPackages empathy has been orphaned by David Nielsen (apparently
he forgot to orphan telepathy-mission-control as well, but I asked him to
fix it). I would like to take over this package with Brian Pepple as my
co-maintainer dealing with C stuff (I am not a programmer myself).

I'm not the mission-control maintainer, Sindre is - at least last I checked. My good friend Peter Gordon picked up Empathy so it should be in very competent hands from now on.

We still need to get the entire Telepathy SIG in ACL for all the required packages.

- David