Re: Meet the desktop team

["Followup-To:" header set to gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.desktop.]
On 2007-08-15, 17:39 GMT, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> This sounded harsher than I really meant.  We can discuss other
> times for future showings during the meeting, but it is hard to
> make meetings work for all time zones in general.  This isn't
> the only Fedora meeting that is this late and there were other
> #fedora-meeting ones already scheduled before this one which
> prevented us from doing it earlier as well.  Let's see what we
> can do to improve this during the meet, perhaps.

Sure, if I was just a volunteer (and not-married ;-)) I would
probably prefer 20-21. Oh well, my bad. I just thought that the
time of desktop team meetings (17:00 CEST, 11 EST) covers most of
possible participants (I am really sorry for folks in India and
Australia, and guys on the West Coast have to get up early -- but
they do anyway).

Matej