Re: Development SIG -- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Development

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:04:19 -0400
Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat com> wrote:

> . enable debuginfo repository

That's going to be hard to do with the current tool set.  It would
involve changes to the fedora-release package, or some sort of
post-install processing.  That post-install processing isn't set up in
any good way to fiddle with when composing a traditional tree.  Easier
for the Live image case, but it wasn't clear to me if you were
targeting Live or traditional install case.

--
Jesse Keating