Re: rawhide report: 20070818 changes

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:46:21 -0400
Peter Jones <pjones redhat com> wrote:

Yeah, but at the same time we really shouldn't have to add special
code to anaconda for this sort of thing either; the more places we
have to do that sort of thing, the more likely we miss one.

We shouldn't have to, but I'm failing to think of a way /not/ to,
unless we grow an artificial dep in one of the gnome packages to force
compiz-gnome to be pulled in, whether it's wanted or not.

Yep, that's the drawback.

--
  Peter