Re: Rebuilds needed for Fedora 8

Warren Togami wrote:
Paul Howarth wrote:
What were the dates when these two issues were resolved? Is it very recently? I built milter-regex on 6th August and it's on the list...

Paul.

The binutils was updated for buildid on August 14th. So any binary stuff built after that hit would be on the list.

OK, thanks. I'll kick off the builds I've had queued up after license changes and bump and build the other stuff that needs it.

Cheers, Paul.