Perl hiccup in rawhide buildroots

A malfunctioning build of perl landed in the rawhide buildroots a few
minutes ago.  This caused almost every build that started afterward to
fail with a mock error 100 (unable to init the build root).  I've
untagged the bad build of perl and a newRepo task has started that has
a better build of perl on it.  Once this task
(http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=113051 ) is done,
you'll need to resubmit your builds for rawhide.

Very sorry for the interruption in service.

--
Jesse Keating