Re: awk missing from buildroot?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:52:27 -0700
Wart <wart kobold org> wrote:

According to the FullExceptionList[1], awk is supposed to be included
in the minimal build root as part of 'gawk'.  But my yadex build
failed because awk wasn't found:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=116912&name=build.log

Is this a temporary failure, or something more serious?

--Wart
[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FullExceptionList

Argh.  We just need to pull the FullExceptionList.  It's variable and
changes over time based on the depchains of those in the Exception list.

Doesn't look like gawk is pulled in via deps from the Exception list
anymore.

We have to have something to give to everyone, what will it be?

   -Mike