Brian Pepple wrote:

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
discussion around Fedora" phase.

You might want to keep track of the secondary architectures targeting Fedora 8 including Sparc, Alpha and ARM.

Rahul