Which repo(s) should bugfixed packages go to?

Hi

Sometimes when a package gets fixed following a BZ entry the fix just goes into rawhide without ever appearing as an update for a currently supported release. This doesnt seem quite right to me. Is there a document that explains what is supposed to happen to bugfixed packages, or can someone just tell me.

I have tried asking on a couple of BZ for the fix to become an update for F7 but without success.

Thanks

Roderick Johnstone