Re: Rebuilds needed for Fedora 8

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> The one pitfall in the ?tg_format=plain bugzilla list linked above
> is that not every user name is an email alias, which you could
> construct by appending the primary Fedora Project domain. The list
> includes some group names, which are mapped to a completely
> different email address using the account system. Hence a second
> list from the FAS needs to be retrieved.

Thanks Michael (and Toshio for the followup).

Any thoughts on the idea of having package aliases @fp.o?  It'd be
much easier to just send mail to glibc fp o to reach the current
maintainer(s) of glibc.

(Perhaps it would be too easy and some would dislike it because it
could increase their spam count.  Personally, I'd take the trade-off
in ease of use over the risk of a few more spam mails for my filters
to chew on.)

Subtlety is the art of saying what you think and getting out of the
way before it is understood.
    -- Anonymous