Re: source audit

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:09:20 +0200
pertusus free fr (Patrice Dumas) wrote:
It seems to me that checking patchs would be of interest too, at least
to me. It allows to check, for example that the debian patches are
still here.

Yeah, I will add that in the next run. I just noticed after it was
running that it wasn't doing Patch: lines. It took about 12 hours to
run last time. ;(

Will the next run also list and be sorted by owner, please?

Regards,

Hans