Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 3.

http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/RepositoryManager.glade

I have uploaded the .glade file at the above location.

They still more or less look the same as:
http://debarshiray.multiply.com/journal/item/85/Offline_Package_Manager_for_Fedora_--_Part_4

Changes:

* Removed the 'Advanced' expander from the main repository manager dialog.
* Introduced the 'Add New Repository' dialog.

This is still a work in progress, but I expect to finish it off by
today evening. Plus if you want some features to be pulled in from
Yumex, please shout out aloud.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--