EPEL Steering Committee's mandate is expiring -- how to move on?

Hi all!

> The EPEL Steering Committee's mandate for leading EPEL was time-limited
> by FESCo until end of September this year. Well, we are getting closer
> to that date now, so we IMHO should start to discuss how to move on.
> [...]

I just send a mail to fedora-devel-list with this para and some more
details. As most EPEL contributors are likely on that list as well I
avoided to cross-post the mail here and chose to send this heads up here
instead.

If you are not on fedora-devel you can find that mail at:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-August/msg01845.html
Feel free to express you opinion here, but it IMHO would be best for
everyone if we have the discussion just in one place (e.g. fedora-devel).

CU
knurd