Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 3.

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 00:00 +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> > Yep, should be fine.  And I like drago's field name suggestions too
>
> Okay.
>
> What do you think of drago's suggestion of having a "remember
> settings" checkbox instead of the "save changes to disk" thing we had
> in the initial design sometime back?

I still think we're better off not differentiating.  Like I said then,
if the use case is "you want to disable one-time because a repo is
down", then we should just integrate that at the point of the failure
rather than trying to differentiate between persistent settings and not

Jeremy