Re: util-linux missing from build root

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:19:55 +0200
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt tmp0701 nospam arcor de> wrote:

> It sounds really bad that the old plans of a minimal build environment
> find such an unfortunate end here.

Not sure what you mean.  We changed /nothing/ with regard to the
packages we ask to install in the buildroot.  What gets depresolved out
from there is purely bonus packages and shouldn't be relied upon
completely.

I'm open to discussion about amending the hard set we ask for, but that
should be driven through say FESCo.

--
Jesse Keating