Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 3.

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 00:31 +0200, dragoran wrote:

On 8/28/07, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi ray gmail com> wrote:

Here is the RepositoryManager.glade file for the design:
http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/RepositoryManager.glade

I have tried to incorporate all the suggestions/changes that were
discussed and agreed upon.

looks much better now ;)

but:
the input boxes should have the same size and start and end at the
same position to look more polished and professional.

Yep, fixed up in the local copy which I'm planning to commit after
dinner.

Jeremy

I have added a modified glade file & some test code here.
http://timlau.fedorapeople.org/test/addrepo/
for a dialog there works with multi line usrls

run 'sudo ./test.py <repoid>' to test the dialog, with the  <repoid> repo

it will not modify the repos on disk, it will only display the resulting repo file on screen.
python-iniparse has to be install for the code to work.

Tim