Re: F8 Features--should they stay or should they go?

Jindrich Novy wrote:

I marked it as completed from 90% now. The primary task of the TeXLive feature
was to replace teTeX functionality so I set it to 100% as soon as it applied.
Maybe it was too optimistic and I might have neglected solving legal problems
which have nothing to do with functionality.

It is only 100% complete when the functionality is actually in the distribution and working as expected. If packages are still waiting on review for any reason, legal or functional then that should be indicated in the feature page.

Rahul