Re: Heads up, slight tree path change

Andrew Haley wrote:

Of course, the source and binary may be on different servers, but it
remains *your* responsibility to make sure the source is available,
even if it's on a third party server.

Of course but derivative distributions and even respins would want is the ability to point to Fedora for the source and I think we can accommodate that requirement without any additional liability.

Rahul