Re: Fedora Package Status of Aug 30, 2007

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:16:27 +0200, Christian Iseli wrote:

 - 5 packages present in the development repo which have no owners entry
    audacious-docklet s390utils stardict-dic sturmbahnfahrer ufsparse

"no owners entry" means only the pkgdb admins can do something
about it. But ufsparse is active in cvs for example.

Actually sturmbahnfahrer is my fault, it got renamed to stormbaancoureur, but I didn't aak for removal of the packages with the old name from the repo.

I've now send a mail for this to el-eng.

Regards,

Hans