Re: Proposed changes to buildsys-build group (otherwise known as the Exceptions list)

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:22:06AM +0200, Tomas Mraz wrote:

> So we now have to buildrequire even the packages from the third list
> above? Such as binutils, glibc-devel, glibc-headers and kernel-headers?

I seem to recall that kernel-headers should never be needed explicitely.
And we can assume that the libc headers are brought in by glibc-devel.
But binutils and glibc-devel are definitively missing in my opinion.

--
Pat