Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?

Christopher Aillon wrote:
Mark wrote:

The question is quite clear i think:
Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?

I was browsing through some old artwork (FC6) and found this:
http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/08screen.png
now i wonder why that wasn't in F7 and seems not to make it in F8 as
well... (i'm not reading anything about that on the art list).

That was a mockup, and I don't think the backend bits to support that are in place.

Nope, we definitely had it working in F5 and its implementation is described here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview#head-2414bc3393d60e74e98f1d2e003787fbb4baf701

Also, a quote from the same page: "Please don't focus on this graphic piece as it's turned off by default in both upstream and Fedora's GNOME."