Re: Wiki Migration

Christopher Brown wrote:

Wow, that looks like package management nirvana. As a forerunner to
this, would it be possible to include browser bookmarks to
infrastructure stuff in the fedora-packager package? I'm afraid as
part-time packager I lose track of where bodhi/koji/packagedb etc
is...

You can login using the Fedora account system credentials and file a request at

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/fedora-packager/newticket

Rahul