Re: how is pulseaudio supposed to work?

Le mardi 18 décembre 2007 à 22:13 +0100, Lennart Poettering a écrit :

> Oh, and since you seem to hate PA really that much:

I don't hate PA anymore than you hate users that do not fit in your
assumptions

> just disable it!

Ok, if that's the official answer I'll ask application authors to
un-pulsify their apps so sound still works for the Fedora users you
don't want to care about. I had accepted it would not work short term
but if even asking how some use-cases are supposed to work mid-term is
too much, there's little hope left.

--
Nicolas Mailhot