Re: Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Kevin Kofler wrote:
As K3b is probably the best Free CD/DVD burning program around, the burning tool of choice of most KDE users and even several GNOME users, I think it would be great if this could be put back onto the DVD images in F9. Can this be added to the pungi kickstart config?

I can attest to its universal appeal; even when I was primarily a GNOME user, I still found K3b to be the best option available. I say +1, too. :-)

     Jima