Re: Plans for the (La)TeX stack for F7?

On 01/03/07, Jonathan Underwood <jonathan underwood gmail com> wrote:
I notice that Jindrich Novy (tetex packages maintainer) is away until
27th March. Jindrich had previously mentioned his intention to move to
TeXLive for F7, due to tetex being unmaintained and quite out of date.
Is this still the intention? It would be useful to know from both a
user and packager perspective if there's any kind of roadmap in place
for this?

Actually, I notice Jindrich has filed review request bugs for texlive
packages - BZ 229180 and 229182, and this wiki page details his plans
etc:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureTexLive