Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 2 (6.91)

Jesse Keating wrote:
Upgrading with PATA Hard Disks
========
If you are using PATA (parallel or "original" style ATA) hard disks and you attempt to do a manual yum upgrade to this release, you may be unable to boot your system when finished. To avoid this problem, use the installer program (Anaconda) to upgrade your system instead of using yum.

"*Manual* yum upgrade" implies that I would prefer some *manual* (not Anaconda) way to fix this issue...

In other words, what I should do after the "yum upgrade" and before the reboot?

Dmitry Butskoy