Re: Fedora safe/recovery mode

Dnia 04-03-2007, nie o godzinie 15:00 +0100, Enrico Scholz napisał(a):
> > There are some security considerations with runlevel 1.
> Either it is a "Recovery Console", or it is not a "Recovery Console".
There already was a brief discussion about adding a small rescue
filesystem in /boot, which would be better than running "single" AKA
runlevel 1. This would be the true recovery console, operational even
when the shell from our "real" fs doesn't even start (because some
mor^H^H^HESR^H^H^Huser removed shared libraries).

Where did this idea go?

Lam