 ________________________________

发件人: 孙宗君
发送时间: 2007-03-05 09:56:14
收件人: fedora-test-list redhat com; fedora-devel-list redhat com
抄送:
主题: FC7 Test2 can't be installed on vmware

Hi, all

I download FC7 Test2 DVD image. But it reports that "No valid devices were
found on which to create new file systems, Please check you hardware for the
cause of this problem" when I install it on vmware

My system is P4 with Window XP SP2. Vmware server is 1.0.

Does FC7 Test2 support installation on vmware or SATA harddisk?

Thanks

Best Regards
Sun