Jabber, JIngle, VoIP, telepathy - howto ?

Hello,

I am sorry to post this to devel list, but I guess this should better get
some initial insight & help from developers for now.

I will like to know how to get VoIP working on Fedora using Jabber
clients supported by libjingle & telepathy ?

Please provide some pointers to help me get started.

Kevin