Re: Frozen feature list for FC7

John Poelstra wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at the schedule and features listed here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7

According to the schedule, features must be done by FC7T2 (which has been released) or they risk being dropped from the release. Is this still the case?

Good catch. The feature freeze was moved to Test3 and a Test4 was since added. Strangely though, I can't seem to figure out how to edit the page to make a seemingly simple correction. It might just be the oxygen deprivation to my brain...

Looking through many of the features listed on the wiki it is hard to tell if they are done or not. Should I be looking somewhere else?

Features have not historically been tracked formally in Fedora. Features just would sort of land if they were completed before freeze dates. I suppose we could improve this in the future, but is the Wiki really the best way to represent this?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com