Re: freeze during install

Axel said the following on 03/07/2007 01:21 AM Pacific Time:
I downloaded boot iso from ftp.crihan.fr mirror and tried to make a fresh install of FC7. Boot goes well and installation wizard starts without problem. After the dependancies computation and the / & swap format the install stop. No "lock", GUI can be use but the install waits with a progress bar which doesn'nt progress anymore.

In one of the tty I see the message "No handler could be found for yum.Yumbase" or something like that.

Is that a known problem for test 2 or maybe I forgot something ?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-March/msg00000.html

updates-f7t2.img fixed the problem for me.

John